Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Parrot Pie


Hi, I'm Lovely. This is what I wore today.
Why, thank you!
Yes, it's lovely to meet you, too!
You look just smashing in that dress, wherever did you get it?
No! You're not serious?
Well, I shall have to ride right over there presently.
Oh! No, thank you--I have my magic carpet.
Yes, well... you can come back for tea later, if you would like?
Oh, I have lots of kinds. I'm a tea person, see.

We could garden some, too, if that sounds fun to you?
Oh, I got it during a brief stay in London during the war. Thank you, though.
Coffee? Oh, no. No thank you.
Skirt: Homemade
Shirt: Target
Belt: Marshalls
Shoes: Target
Bag: Octopus London
Gloves: Recieved as a Gift
Ring: Monsoon Accessorize
Necklace: The National Gallery

What's that? Oh, my eyes?! Oh, yes, I did that this morning.
Oh, no, nothing bad, I was just grilling a pie.
Yes, of course I grilled the pie.
Oh, well, what happened was it was a parrot pie, and I bent over to smell it to see if it was done, and the parrot exploded all over my eyes.
No, it didn't hurt. Not really.
Sing a song of sixpence a pocket full of rye,
Four and twenty parrots grilled in a pie.
When the pie was opened the birds began to fly,
Oh wasn't that a dainty dish to dye a maiden's eye?
Lips: Barry M kohl pencil in Neon Orange
Revlon Colorstay Clear Gloss
Eyes: Barry M Dazzle Dust in Yellow (inner)
Barry M Dazzle Dust in Orange (middle)
Barry M Dazzle Dust in Neon Pink (outer)
Coastal Scents Gel Liner in Turquoise (top)
Barry M Liquid Liner in Dark Blue (bottom)
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black (both)
Funworld Sparkle Gel (under eye)

Best of Luck and Love!
-Lovely



0 comments:

Post a Comment