Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

I Went Down In The River To Pray

Another favorite photoshoot I've ever done. Photographed by Jeff Cantrell. Edited by me.
I made the hair wreath, I don't know where I got the green dress, and the fabric is just fabric.

I'm leaving out a lot of my favorites because they're nude and this blog is supposed to be PG-13 I think. To be fair, while they are nude, they are artistic nude and not really sexual at all, at least no more sexual than Ancient Greek statuary, and it kind of upsets me that we live in a world where I would choose not to post them here.

Maybe I'll link to them.

Maybe I will post them. We'll see what I feel like in ten minutes.





I'm linking to them. If you work in a place where artistic nudity is not appreciated, these are NSFW.

0 comments:

Post a Comment