Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Yukata Second to Look at This?

You have to really try to come up with a pun that bad.

This is one of my favorite photoshoots I've ever done. The yukata and obi I picked up on Miyajima during my summer studies in Japan, I made the headband (you seen it around here before), and the geta and parasol were purchased in Little Tokyo, Los Angeles, fondly known by some as Japangeles. Hair and makeup by me (as always), photographed by Jeff Cantrell.

As you can see, I've grown my eyebrow back. It was kind of an accident. I kind of want to shave it again, but I have an important photoshoot I'm waiting on first, and then I'm doing it. Probably.










That amazing lipgloss is Lime Crime's Carousel Gloss in Candy Apple Red or whatever their bright red is called. It might have been over something, not sure. Don't think so, though. Maybe a liner.


0 comments:

Post a Comment