|March 17th was National Submarine Day in the United States--|
however, St. Patrick's day kind of takes priority for me on the 17th,
so I celebrated on the 18th.
|Today was my second run-in with Courtney the yearbook photographer|
(I hope I spelled her name right, it could be with a K)--she was working
the yearbook photo table in the SUB when I passed through to get my mail
|The first time I wore this dress out in public, Taboo (yes, of the Black |
Eyed Peas!) told me he liked my style. Was I feeling giddy, much?
I shop at ROSS, bitches.
|A barette I made in my hair-thing-making-frenzy during winter break this year.|
Lame photo, Cute bow--my apologies.
- dress from ROSS
- pink bangle from Claire's
- green bangle gifted from a friend
- clear and silver bead bracelet from Target
- silver double-helix bracelet from National Gallery gift shop
- rainbow beaded bracelet made by me
- rainbow slinky bracelet from Metropolitan Museum of Art gift shop
- gray fishnets by... I can't remember who, sorry!
- purple ring from Primark
- orange kohl pencil by Barry M. (on lips)
- pink kohl pencil by Barry M. (on lips)
- Barry M. dazzle dust in yellow, hot pink, lilac,
- MUFE black gel liner
- Coastal Scents gel liner in white and turquoise
- pink woven earrings gift from grandmother