Meet Me at the Graveyard... sounds like a song... now I have to write it. :) Sounds like a post title for sure, though. Check!
Anywhat, I am very happy to be able to bring you these fab and flashy
Feliz Dia de los Muertos!
- Graftobian clown white cream, topped with
- Coastal Scents silica powder (applied with a fan brush all over), then
- Make Up For Ever black gel liner, and
- Barry M. dazzle dust in parrot green, applied wet.
- dress from Ross,
- pants from ebay
- flowers from JoAnn Fabrics,
- shoes from Betsey Johnson. Yay!