Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cuz I'm An Advocate For Change, Bitches.

I bought a Linux tie this summer.
And a red polka dot shirt.
They both came from Out of the Closet, $2 and $8.50 respectively.

My awesome boyfriend gave me these awesome socks.
(See how they're both awesome?) 

This ring is from Charlotte Russe. It was on sale.

I attended a protest this weekend. I made a different sign, but somebody else got it before I arrived, so I used this one. Then I took it home to hang on my wall. I was protesting with BU Democrats the presence of a certain Rick Santorum on Baylor campus as a speaker for the CareNet banquet. Google Rick Santorum if you don't know who he is. He is clearly an evil person. :P
This private banquet for a private political organization that propagates lies as a means to an end (an end that inhibits free will, choice, and everything America stands for, mind you) was hosted in a campus building the upkeep of which is paid for by my tuition dollars and my classmates'. So.

I have no idea where this fedora is from. It was a birthday gift from a dear friend. :)


The dress that I am wearing under the shirt is from Ross. 
It's super-cute, but since you can't see most of it you'll just have to take my word for it. <3

I dress like this to freak out the Republicans. Clearly.
One of my favorite buttons ever, found it in an underground market in Seattle.
<3Lovely

0 comments:

Post a Comment