Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Queen of Hearts FTW.

Is the Queen of Hearts complete and utter epic WIN? I think so, too.
These are more of my shots with Liam of Blackrose Photography. If you remember, we did a whole set of Alice, the White Rabbit, The Red Queen, and the Mad Hatter. Now, the only ones you haven't seen yet are the rabbit. :-P
Liam did all the preliminary edits. I tweaked most of them from there, and the last two are my post-production masterpieces, and are well worth clicking through to see full-size. I am the model, the makeup artist, the stylist, and... ummm, that's it.

WHERE IS THAT GODFORSAKEN RABBIT,
AND WHY HAS HE NOT BROUGHT ME MY
PROCLAMATION YET!?!?!?
OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!

Give me the scroll, Rabbit.
The sooner you obey, the better for your hide and for your head.

...

Rabbit. Look at this. Are you looking at this?
CAN YOU READ!?!?
This is not what I wanted, is it now, Rabbit?

CAN'T YOU INFERNAL LEPORIDS EVER DO ANYTHING MY WAY?!?!?!?!?!?!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Excuuuuuuse meeeeee, Sirrrrr.... but
WHERE ARE MY STRAWBERRY TARTS?!

Do you mean to inform me by your
p-p-pitiful st-stammering s-s-silence...
that someone has
EATEN MY TARTS?

 ...OFF WITH HIS HEEEEAAAAAD!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment