Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Meet Me at the Graveyard

This was a very impromptu photoshoot--I did the makeup, posted a crap webcam pic on facebook, and a couple of IMs later Liam of Blackrose Photography (with whom I've worked several times before) was meeting me at the graveyard. Edits were teamwork (Liam edited them, hit me with 'em, I edited them some more, blah blah blah).

Meet Me at the Graveyard... sounds like a song... now I have to write it. :) Sounds like a post title for sure, though. Check!

Anywhat, I am very happy to be able to bring you these fab and flashy fotos photos, so...
Feliz Dia de los Muertos!








Makeup is:
  • Graftobian clown white cream, topped with
  • Coastal Scents silica powder (applied with a fan brush all over), then
  • Make Up For Ever black gel liner, and
  • Barry M. dazzle dust in parrot green, applied wet.
Clothing...
  • dress from Ross,
  • pants from ebay
  • flowers from JoAnn Fabrics,
  • shoes from Betsey Johnson. Yay!

Chao!
<3LW

5 comments:

  1. I love this! the makeup is wonderful and the flowers on the clothing go with the flowers in your hair!

    Meet Me At The Graveyard sounds like a great song! I imagine it being creepy but cheerful! :) It'd be nice to have a picnic or something in a graveyard, I think they'd like the company. I've always thought about doing something like that but it never happened. Then again, there don't really seem to be any graveyards around here at all! maybe i live in some weird parallel universe where no one dies?

    http://frustratedwriterstyle.blogspot.com/
    http://rosesandvellum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! even though a skull is painted on your face :P but sugar sculls supposed to be cute, right? Right? Anyways, great photoshoot!

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Laura
    "Maybe I live in some weird parallel universe where no one dies?"
    LOL, your comment made my day, Laura. Picnic in the graveyard sounds like totally my thing. Last year I used to go study there sometimes... it's like having company but they don't disturb you while you're working. :)
    <3LW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this so much!!! What a pretty sugar skull you are! i love day of the dead : )

    xx
    mirrorandmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete