Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Things Will Be Better In Chicago

Hello my lovely readers!
I wrote the below at the beginning of finals week and never had time to upload the pictures during finals, and then there was absolute hecticness of packing up, flying home, christmas in the woods, boyfriend coming to visit (he's still here), and all that jazz before I finally (boyfriend is playing nazi zombies on black ops with my brother :D) had time to come back and post this.
To those of you who contacted me during my absence, thank you for checking in--I really appreciate the thought. <3 I'm sorry it's been a while, and I'll have a few posts rolling right out for you in the next couple of days. I hope you all had happy holidays and got to spend some time with your folks and the people who matter most to you, and the people to whom you matter most. Without further ado, here is what I meant to post weeks ago.
<3LW

---------------------------------------------------------------
The pendulum of finals is swinging out to the left in preparation for the full swing of pain, antisleep, paperwork, flashcards, death, coffee, sweatpants, and insanity coming soon to a theater near you. Aka Thursday. Aka sorry I haven't been posting much, but here's what I wore a couple days ago, and will be wearing again tomorrow for my psych history class review session, because me and my fellow group project members did (and will again be) perform(ing) St. Augustine: The Musical, aka Chicago, but about St. Augustine. There will be a video, io prometo. Anywho, so it's saints in fishnets (try not to take offense at that phrasing... or at the act itself, for that matter--offense is not meant), and this is what I wore.









  • dress from Target
  • fascinator from Primark
  • earcuff from F21
  • red fishnets by Hue
  • character shoes by Danshuz
  • red wool coat from Target

And, things will be better in Chicago. Aka after finals. Aka in the NETHERLANDS, because I'm doing study abroad next semester! WOOT! Notes on that later.

Furthermore, I have a tumblr now, so if YOU have a tumblr, too, you should follow me, and you should tell me so I can follow you, too.
iWantLovely.tumblr.com
That's all, folks.
<3Lovely Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. cool outfit! I wish I could see your play, sounds too cool!

    I am so jealous you are going to the netherlands, i have always wanted to go there. my boyfriend's family- or at least half of it- are from there. I think it seems like such a lovely place!


    Glad you had a great xmas and new year.

    nazi zombies sounds fun, ha ha. :)

    happy new year!

    Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super lovely!
    xx
    mirrorandmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete