Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Rockabilly Pinup

Hello Lovelies.
This is possibly the one time in the last month in Europe that I actually put effort and fun into what I wore, but I never wore it out farther than the end of the hall--the day was rainy and I had work to do. :[
Still. I loved the pictures, so here you go:


Ear cuff from Forever21
Strawberry stud from Claires


Green mascara (eyebrows) by Barry M.
All shadows are Barry M. (colors?)
Black felt-tip liner is Barry M.
Bronze liquid liner is ???
Clinique black mascara
Lime Crime primer


Lime Crime My Beautiful Rocket lipstick with white sparkle gloss from Walmart
Pink "blush" is Barry M. hot pink dazzle dust

Banana Republic leather jacket (thrifted almost NEW from Salvation Army for $35 SCORE!!)
Isaac Mizrahi for Target bikini top

Yours as always,
Lovely Wednesday <3

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you look gorgeous, like a movie star! I love the hair and makeup!!! It must've been warm over there to be wearing a bikini, lol.

    ReplyDelete