Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Hoe Gaat Het?

I'm learning Dutch! (Irrelevant.)
(The title means, "How are you?")
Yay, pictures:
I have no idea if this outfit worked or not. I'm pretty sure there were a couple of major fashion faux pas. 

BUT I ROCKED IT ANYWAY!!
(Cuz that's just how we roll, baby.)

I couldn't decide, so you get THREE:
pink jeans, xhiliration for Target
reddish shirt, xhiliration for Target
shoes, xhiliration for Target (Jesus, they should pay me!)
checked scarf belt thing, Charlotte Russe

where I got the top hat is anyone's guess.
woven pink earrings from somewhere in Africa, gift
black net-ish goth-ish crop top thing, homemade

wicked awesome style, ...oh, wait. You can't buy that. ;)
(I SWEAR, I ONLY WANT TO BE ACCEPTED BY THE STAR WARS GEEKS!)

Awesome wooden matryoshka pin from Russia, gift

mini matryoshka necklace, Forever 21

big matryoshka necklace, Forever 21

Awesome vintage mesh bag (I think it's vintage, anyway), gift

If you look closely you can tell that it has a kind of gloss v. matte print of fish scale-type things... it's REALLY subtle, though, and even more so in the photo than in real life.

wooden bracelet, xhilir... do I need to finish this line?
clear and silver bracelet, xhi... you know.
spider bracelet, gift.
skull bracelets, won at fair.
faux pearl bracelet, um...?
Italian charm bracelet, gift (not really visible here...)

pink bangle, Claires
black bangle and silver bangles, a set, gift

Mickey Mouse ring, Forever 21 (doesn't F21 have AWESOME jewelry?!?!)
Love,
<3Lovely

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is too cool! F**k the rules, you made it rock! I love the two shades of pink, and all the russian doll jewellery!

    ReplyDelete