Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Urban Gypsy


Shirt and Shoes from Target
Pants from eBay

Earrings from FIDM gift shop

Forever 21 Dollhouse necklace

(It opens, don't you just love it? I do.)

Gold tone cuff and Horse ring from Forever 21
Paste ruby ring, vintage

Headband made by me at one of those unforgivable dorm craft parties that are so wonderful. :)

I love this picture because when I upped the contrast it made it look like I and the building were on fire... in a good way. Not like Texas is. That's the bad way.

I've tried to learn to bellydance so many times. Gosh, I love Neena and Veena, which is so cheesy of me. I'm still pretty bad at it, but a girl can dream... and pretend... et cetera. <3


Hip scarf from somewhere in downtown LA.

Mickey Mouse ring from Forever 21 
Paste ruby and diamond ring, vintage 
Enamel Bow ring from Charlotte Russe

Sometimes I can't decide which picture I like better, so you get both. :)

Love y'all,
<3Lovely

1 comment:

  1. your jewelry is so adorable. i especially love the house necklace and mickey mouse ring!

    Check me out!
    calurvillade.blogspot.com
    Paolina

    ReplyDelete