Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Je ne sais quoi


Alice in Wonderland is absolutely a fashion inspiration to me, and always has been. I should do a compilation post about that. I think I will. When I wear headbands, especially headbands with bows, I tend to think about that, especially when there's something blue in my outfit. Today, it's a blue headband with a bow, blue and gold eyeshadow, and blue/green/yellow hair.


I got these soaring sparrow earrings on clearance in a shop in the mall that houses the train station in Utrecht. That was kind of a long sentence, but that's that. I really like them, and they were really cheap. I hope I don't develop an allergy to cheap jewelry, because I do love it so.



This picture seems especially evocative of Alice to me.


The dress is either from Ross or Marshalls or TJ Maxx, and I got it in Carson City around Christmastime last year because the sleeves reminded me vaguely of Morticia Addams. The Addams Family is kind of close to my heart (hence my alias Lovely Wednesday).



There's something about overexposed and oversaturated images that I can't resist.





<3 Lovely Wednesday

0 comments:

Post a Comment