Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Taj Mahal

Good Morning, World.
Aren't my earrings adorable?

They came with this awesome necklace from Betsey Johnson, who's pretty awesome.
The set was a gift from some of my grandmother's friends who loved my BJ glasses. :)
See how my shirt's sparkly, too? That makes me happy. 


This is the whole outfit I wore yesterday.
My shirt has the Taj Mahal on it (it has the same picture on the back, too). Queen Mary Jean, my music teacher and awesome friend, gave it to me when she was cleaning out her closet.
I made the skirt, but the pants under it are from ebay, here


I found the belt at Out of the Closet for $2 or something this summer. 
I almost didn't buy it, but I enjoy it quite a lot, so I'm glad I did.


Clip-in hairbow is from etsy, here.
All the rings are vintage except the parrot, which is Charlotte Russe.


I didn't tell you above, but the shoes are those same yellow laser cut shoes from Target I've been wearing 
ALL THE TIME.

Love and Luck,
<3Lovely

0 comments:

Post a Comment